Please join us for the 92nd Annual Meeting of the Montauk Credit Union
Help us celebrate another great year!
Come meet fellow Montauk members, our staff and your Board members.
111 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001
Thursday March 27, 2014, 6:00 p.m.
Board of Directors Report
Supervisory Committee Report
Independent Auditor Report
Loan Officer Report
Nomination Committee Report & Election of Officers
*Refreshments will be served*
We are pleased to announce that on January 22, 2014, your Visa Debit card will change to Debit MasterCard.
You will enjoy the same benefits with the Debit MasterCard, since it will be accepted at the same locations you have regularly used your card.
Your new Debit MasterCard will arrive at your home address prior to January 22, 2014 For security reasons, it will arrive in a plain white envelope. We encourage you to watch your mail closely so you don’t take this as unwanted solicitation mail.
The initial PIN assigned to your new Debit MasterCard will be different from your current Visa Debit Card and will arrive within several days of receiving your new card. For security reasons, your new Debit MasterCard will not be active when it arrives. Activation instructions will come with the card.
You must activate your new card upon receipt. After activating your new Debit MasterCard, please destroy your old Visa Debit Card.
You will not be able to use your Visa Debit Card after January 22, 2014.
You will be able to change your debit card’s Personal Identification Number (PIN) via our Voice Response system as opposed to having to stop by the credit union. That information will be included in the mailing.
The new Debit MasterCard will have a different number than your current Debit Card. If you make automatic payments with your current Debit Card, you will need to contact your payee(s)/businesses to change your account number with them after you activate your new Debit MasterCard.
We are pleased to offer you the same benefits and convenience with your new Debit MasterCard. We have tried to anticipate and answer most of your questions. However, if you have additional questions or experience any issues with this process, please contact us at 212-989-5200.
We have truly appreciated your understanding and patience as we progressed through our Conversion Project.
Please read the following information carefully to determine how this upgrade may have affected your Montauk Credit Union accounts.
THINGS THAT ARE THE SAME POST-CONVERSION:
- Member account numbers remain the same; however, suffixes will change from letters to numbers. There will be a description of the account next to the new suffix number.
- You may continue to use your existing checks.
- You may continue to use your existing ATM and debit cards.
THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED POST-CONVERSION:
- Online Banking and Audio Banking (Mon-Talk) users will use a temporary PIN (the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security number). You will reset the PIN the first time the new systems are accessed.
- We’ve also upgraded MON-TALK our automated telephone teller. You’ll still be able to access similar information on your accounts as before; however, you will hear a new voice and the prompts will be different.
- Beginning with your August 2013 statement, monthly and quarterly statements will be improved and easier to read.
- Estatements will now be available.
- After August 5, 2013, any bookmarked links you may have used to log into Online banking will no longer be valid. You must log into Access-24 via our website.
- As of September 30, 2013, quarter-end dividends will be posted to your account on the last day of the month instead of on the first day of the next month.
Once again, thanks for your patience. We are confident you’ll agree it’s been worth it!